Job of the Day: Math Designer for Rocket Gaming Systems
||Full Time Regular
Work closely with game designer and studio producer to help define the behavior of the games based on requirements and market research.
Primarily responsible for championing design proposals and design documents that define the behavior of the Rocket games. Work closely with the game designer, senior math designers, and studio producer to create the deliverables for both demonstration and fielded games.
- Solicit and help define game characteristics and mathematical models based on market experience and input from studio producers and domain experts.
- Use and improve on the methodology of the game design process – creating pay distributions, designing the base and bonus games, mapping game presentation to payouts, and documenting and supporting the deliverables.
- Summarize and analyze the simulation results, in a way that will yield maximum insight and help with decision-making.
- Interact with and support other studio members, such as Media and Title Development and Quality Assurance in order to ensure efficiency and proficiency of work.
- Maintain and improve design standards – ensure all designs and deliverables are maintainable/upgradable, formally reviewed, and documented.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Extremely detail oriented and comfortable taking a mathematical approach to problem solving.
- Possess combinatorics (statistics and/or probability) knowledge and experience.
- Experience working in a professional team environment and realize the importance of applying process to ensure quality.
Experience & Education
- Post secondary education in one of Computing Science, Mathematics, Software/Computer Engineering, or the equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience working in a professional environment.
||Las Vegas, NV
Link to Apply: As always, when the link no longer works, job is filled. Read Job of the Day for more information.
This entry was posted in Job of the Day
. Bookmark the permalink